We are continuously reviewing and extending the features, so that being "compliant" is as easy and as automated as possible for us. If you have any suggestions or feedback, then please do not hesitate to use our enquiry form.
The entire ClearPeople website currently complies with Level "A". The goal is for ClearPeople's website to be Section 508 approved to comply with Section 508 Guidelines as well as comply - with W3C's WCAG 1.0 Level "AA" across the whole site. Pages validate as HTML 4 Transitional.
ClearPeople have undertaken the following actions to ensure equal access to our services from our website:
- A sitemap can be accessed and can be navigated using the tab key.
- A standard font has been used throughout the site for easy legibility.
- Wherever possible, we use live text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and increase your control
- No information is exclusively conveyed using colour. This doesn't mean that colours are not used to organise information, instead it means there are also other, non-colour dependent ways of doing so.
- Content and navigation of the website is intened to be fully functional and readable for users with older browsers. The website operates across multiple platforms and browsers. Styles and style sheets may be disabled.
- We are constantly reviewing content, such as images in order for them to be accompanied with descriptive ALT attributes. This means that when an image is conveying important information its content is described with an alternative text. If an image is used for decorative purposes only, the text attribute for the image will be left blank
- Where individual features make use of functions that do not comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines we have made sure that there are alternative routes provided to the information.
- Details of how to contact us for further information is provided from every page.
- Style of navigation remains consistent through the website.